10 months ago

Which adblocker are you using? It went well using ublock

• BlazeOP
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        10 months ago

www.thegamer.com First Look At Shadow In Sonic 3 Revealed James Troughton 4 - 5 minutes

Home
        Movies

Our first look at Shadow in Sonic 3 is here. post-credit scene of Shadow in Sonic 2 asleep in a giant red tube

It’s been over a year since Sonic the Hedgehog 2 was released and, as such, Shadow first appeared. He debuted in the post-credit scene, awakening from a red-tinged vat at a long-hidden black site. Now, we’ve got our first look at him in Sonic 3 where he will play a much bigger role.

We don’t know much about Paramount’s take on our favourite edgy hedgehog, other than him being part of a secret government experiment aptly titled Project Shadow from 50 years ago. He was put into cryostasis at some point but is finally thawed out in the post-credit scene of Sonic 2. Who reactivated his pod is still a mystery, but when the film releases on December 20 of next year, all will be revealed.

Also a mystery is who will voice the Black Blur in Sonic 3. We know Idris Elba, Ben Schwartz, and Colleen O’Shaughnessey are returning as Knuckles, Sonic, and Tails respectively, but it’s still up in the air on who will bring Shadow to life. Throw your fan casts out there, I’m rooting for Nicholas Hoult.

In the games, Shadow (dubbed the Ultimate Life Form) was created by Gerald Robotnik using the DNA of Black Doom, a being at least 2,000 years old who created the Black Arms alien species.

The intent behind Shadow was to cure incurable diseases, but he was captured by GUN and put into stasis until, as in the movies, he was revived 50 years later. In the games, it was by Dr. Eggman to conquer Earth. We’ll have to wait and see why he was revived in the films.

So, we don’t know who woke him up or who is voicing him, but throw those mysteries aside for a minute. The real question is… will he have a gun?

In his standalone game, he’s often depicted holding a pistol, grenade launcher, or an SMG. But in subsequent appearances, there’s no sign of his impressive arsenal.

At the least, we know Sonic 3 will be inspired by the solo Shadow game, so there’s every chance he does whip out a firearm. But with it being a kid’s movie, probably not. Whatever happens, it’s clear he’ll at least be in Sonic’s way, gun or no gun. The gang from Super Mario Bros. Wonder running into Spongebob doing the rainbow in his hands

Next I Take Back Everything I Said About Super Mario Wonder’s Multiplayer

Super Mario Bros. Wonder’s online multiplayer soured me on playing with friends, but local multiplayer brought me back around