For me it’s the notification light you used to find on older phones, was particularly good to know if your phone was charged without picking it up

• John
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    6 months ago

Small Flagship Android Phones. Im just not a big fan of phones which doesnt fit into pockets :(

• ZigZyx@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      6 months ago

Asus Zenphone? I’m not sure if it’s absolutely top notch specs but every review I’ve ever seen for it loves it. And it’s tiny. I love my phones as big as possible so I’ve never tried it but I’ve always wanted a bigger version of it so that I could.

• John
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        6 months ago

Im into privacy and longterm Hardware support. So i hope for another small pixel or maybe a fairphone in a decent size

• jcubes@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        6 months ago

Software support is quite a downside though. Asus is not great at supporting their Zenphones in comparison to other manufacturers. You only get around 2 years of OS updates (and 4 years of security updates? I guess it differs for each phone a little) The hardware looks great, but this was the reason to not buy it for me as I usually use phone for 4-5 years.

• jetsetdorito@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      6 months ago

I went with the Pixel 8 Pro, I do really love the extra camera features, but the phone is just so big. I was using a regular Pixel 8 the other day and it was so comfy.

• CaptainArcher@startrek.website
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      6 months ago

Do you have tiny pockets or something? My Galaxy S22 Ultra fits in my front and back pockets with no issue at all, with an Otterbox on it.

• John
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        6 months ago

Of course it depends on body size and style of trousers you prefer. If you rock Cargo pants you will have no issues for sure :D Ask a female friend for example, i guess lot of them cannot fit a modern phone into there pockets