Hi everyone, I have a group of friends (we are 5 in total) and we’re looking for some new games.

We got tired of LOL, OW, Csgo, Rocket league (we played private match), skribble

Any type of game goes, we are pretty open on that.

We are going to try minecraft and tabletop simulator this weekend. Do you have some other suggestions?

• @JCPhoenix@beehaw.org
    link
    fedilink
    English
    edit-2
    4 months ago
    • Barotrauma. Game can be challenging and serious, but also ridiculously hilarious and off the walls, often in the same playthrough.
    • Valheim.
    • Project Zomboid. You might want to consider upping some of the difficulty with more players, though. More zombies, for example.
    • Minecraft.
    • Planetside 2. Squad/platoon up and just roll around together. The learning curve, however, can be surprisingly high.
    • Battlebit Remastered.
    • Saik0
      link
      fedilink
      English
      24 months ago

The learning curve, however, can be surprisingly high.

I’ve been playing for something like a decade at this point… I still don’t know what the fuck I’m doing… Except that I can drive a mag rider… and surprising can fly a galaxy pretty well…

• @JCPhoenix@beehaw.org
        link
        fedilink
        English
        14 months ago

Same tbh. Been playing for over a decade. I’m an Infil main, so I got that down in its various forms (as VS). I’m alright with Engi and Medic. And that’s about it. I’m bad at LA and I definitely can’t play Heavy. Weird, I know.

Busses I’m fine with, Gals and Harasser I’m OK. Skyguard lightning I’m pretty decent at though.