• Joker
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    5 months ago

It’s made by a lot of the original Opera team, including the founder. They have some nifty features that either require an addon in Firefox or are unavailable. Tab tiling is the one that I miss almost daily when I’m using Firefox.

They are an innovative group that often pioneers features that eventually trickle down to other browsers. Although it’s based on chromium, it’s an excellent browser that offers better privacy than Chrome. They have done a great job building a browser that caters to power users but can also be configured to use a simplified UI similar to Chrome.

If they had container tabs like Firefox it would be my favorite browser hands down. They have profiles like Chrome that work much better than Firefox profiles, but each profile is a separate window whereas container tabs can be mixed in a single window.

• Blizzard@lemmy.zip
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      5 months ago

And Vivaldi for Android is also great. It has an actual tab bar with tabs you can move around, stack on each other etc. (among other things). Totally recommend.