Wait what? I see this comment fine

• Blaze
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        5 months ago

Actually, you may be correct. Time to move this community to another instance I guess, LW moderation sometimes doesn’t explain much.

• danhakimi@kbin.social
          cake
          OP
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          5 months ago

it’s also possible that it’s a kbin issue, but I’m too lazy to move servers right now. lemmy.ml was bad enough, I don’t want to open another fucking account and run into another server full of tankies or whatever.

• danhakimi@kbin.social
              cake
              OP
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              ·
              5 months ago

I don’t necessarily want less moderation, the “free speech” instances usually end up hosting nazis…

hmmm…

is there a browser app that would let me use a lemmy interface for my mastodon.social account? The fediverse could use more of that.

• Blaze
                link
                fedilink
                English
                arrow-up
                ·
                5 months ago

Yes, it’s not the kind of “free speech” instances either, the instance is still moderated, and they would ban nazis or any other kind of bigotry.

Hum, unfortunately not, you would need to have at least one account on one Lemmy instance. But by hosting the community elsewhere than on LW, you wouldn’t have the LW moderation banning you without reason.