I’m tired of my parents being so religious. U can’t come out and I’m tired of it. They drag me to a church that actively hates us and get pissed I don’t like it. If I was put this would be worse probably. My mental health is going down the drain too. I literally just cut myself and I’m scared they will see the bandage. It just hurts that I can’t be bi at all and I’m probably going to have to go deeper in the closet if I don’t kill myself. I’m sorry I’m dumping all my problems idk where to go

• mischk
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I like to share my experience, because I also grew up withvery religious parents. Für church also was not tolerant with lgbt*people. I was 15 when I knew I am gay. I by myself was also religiouses and Welt ashamed and guilty as hell for my feelings that I had for another boy. I came out to my very best friends with the age of 18 and it took me 10 more years to come out to my parents. Life can be tough. Life is tough when you cant be yourself, vor Like me even cant accept yourself.

Do yourself a favour and find someone to talk. Maybe there is a lgbt+ youth group or a similar organisation. They will help you geht through the hard times.

I hope youll be alright, i hope youll get help and have vor find supercool friends who support you! 💜🏳️‍🌈

Sorry im not a native english speaker.

• sleepybisexual@beehaw.orgOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

I just don’t know where to go. I’m scared. My left arm is a lot weaker and less mobile now. Tomorrow I’ll probably be caught if I don’t heal fast