An increasing number of Americans want Joe Biden to encourage Israel to stop military actions in Gaza; and Mr. Biden’s handling of the situation is now down to its lowest levels yet.

In the poll, conducted before Iran’s drone and missile attack on Israel, there wasn’t much clamor among the U.S. public for U.S. military action against Iran, were Iran to strike Israel. More would instead have the U.S. support Israel’s next actions.

• Hazzia
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    2 months ago

I’m gonna come out and say that towards to beginning of this, while I still would have preferred staying OUT of this conflict, I could understand/respect Biden choosing to back one of our allies. But for fucks sake, every day we just hear more and more about how absolutely fucked up Nettypot (don’t know how to spell his name and do not care) is. He’s gennociding innocent civilians and parading himself arround shamelessly because he knows America’s backing him. He’s like a shit trustfund kid with parents who don’t care enough to ever let him face the consequences of his actions. And now Iran’s getting involved and we’re risking “The Middle East Mistake part infinity” because every single operation we do out there (from what I’m aware of) only ends poorly

• masquenox@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      2 months ago

while I still would have preferred staying OUT of this conflict,

You were in this conflict since the day you were born - didn’t 9/11 terach you anything?