• Chrobin
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    2 months ago

No, their point is about people thinking all people of a group have a characteristic because some of them do.

• This is fine🔥🐶☕🔥@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      2 months ago

How many black folks do you see bragging on social media about committing crimes and getting endorsements from other black people? The way posts like KillAllMen or any other such posts get traction on social media?

• Zorque@kbin.social
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            2 months ago

How do you define “Enough”?

Based on your statements, I’d say “Enough” means at least one so that you can claim some moral high ground.

Which in turn make some men feel alienated and push them towards content creators like Peterson or Tate.

Which, as you say, is a choice. Their choice. They can either suck it up and not take a minority of vocal extremists as gospel, or they can become the same because they’re insecure.

• Psychodelic@lemmy.world
                link
                fedilink
                arrow-up
                arrow-down
                ·
                2 months ago

How would you know? Do you follow any established feminist channels or content to have some idea of what “mainstream” feminiss believe?

• This is fine🔥🐶☕🔥@lemmy.world
                  link
                  fedilink
                  arrow-up
                  ·
                  2 months ago

Listen, if I have to specifically follow what these feminists say about ‘man-hating’ content that is going viral, then that’s not very useful.

Because even if I know these feminists don’t agree what’s being posted, their views have low visibility compared to misandrist content which doesn’t help the victimization that other young men are feeling.

• Psychodelic@lemmy.world
                    link
                    fedilink
                    arrow-up
                    arrow-down
                    ·
                    2 months ago

Again how do you know whether they agree or not?

Also, you downvoted me for that comment? You must totally want to learn and not just feel morally superior in your willful ignorance