Managed to hit the concrete barriers on both sides of a 3 lane highway. Luckily didn’t hit anyone but traffic was about 3km long an hour later and caused another accident within the traffic jam itself.

Edit:grammar, and obligatory - I took the frame from my partner’s video who captured it for me, as I was busy avoiding the debris scattered all over the highway trying not to get a puncture. I don’t touch my phone while I drive, and hope you don’t either.

• nilloc
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    2 months ago

Hey, some of us were dumbed down by the leaded gas fumes in the 70s and 80s.

I had a crazy tank slapper on and oily on-ramp last summer. In my VW bus (not powerful at all, but is rear engined rear wheel drive and predates traction control by a couple decades).

I know I’m not the Stig, but was relieved that all the stupid car stuff I did in my teens still kicked when sitting literally on the front wheels of a big van in my 40s. We avoided the guard rail, and more importantly the CUV that didn’t avoid the guard rail right in front of us.