I’m looking for recommendations for games to get for my retroid picket 3. I like platfirmers, metroidvania, turn based games and driving games.

Any suggestions gratefully received!

Thanks in advance.

Edit: thanks for all the replies - so many more than I expected! Plenty for me to take a look at. :-)

• kratoz29@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    5 months ago

Spongebob Squarepants the Movie the Game (Made by Wayforward, and is better than I’d expect a license game to be)

I liked the movie, and you remind me of those days when I was less critical about licensed games lol.

You got my attention with this recommendation.

Rugrats Search for Reptar

I remember I played briefly a game that had like lots of mini games, I don’t think that is thst one, and I definitely don’t know which should be better.

The Emperor’s New Groove (3D Platformer that’s aged a lot better than it should’ve)

I’m gonna take your word on this, also liked the movie but never got to play it, but oh boy PS1 had some good licensed platformers (Toy Story 2 is my favorite).

yes they ported a PS3 game to a portable with less power than a PS2, and it’s not half bad)

I’d like to add Dante’s Inferno and Split Second to this list.

• the16bitgamer@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      5 months ago

For the rugrats game. This one is a 3d platformer with some mini games. It mirrors actual episodes of the show. I believe there is also an Angelica game which is a mini games collection only.