Previous Thread | Next Thread

Hey everybody! We are well into the Winter 2024 season now and I hope you have gotten the chance to shop around different shows and pick a couple that connect with you. Feel free to talk about it like normal in this thread. However, I thought it might be fun to also ask people about their favorite OPs and EDs of the season. I picked my favorites out in the comments and I would love to see yours as well!

As always, remember to be mindful of spoilers. If you want to know more about how to handle spoilers in this community, check the guide here (also linked in the sidebar).

• wjs018@ani.socialOPM
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    5 months ago

Solo Leveling is absolutely something I have been meaning to watch. I have heard only great things from the source readers for a long time. I just have had trouble finding time to fit another show in my schedule (and now need to try to fit Bravern in somewhere based on that OP). On the topic of OPs this season, the OP for Solo Leveling is pretty dang good. I haven’t really listened to TXT before, but I do think it is fitting to have a K-pop group do the opening for one of the most popular and influential manhwa to exist.