True Vanguard updates his community about his next steps for his relationship with Destiny 2 and plans for commiting to Starfield

• shinjiikarus@mylem.eu
    cake
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    11 months ago

While I can understand someone moving away from D2 (and understand coming back cyclically), I always find the announcements WHERE they are actually moving quite funny. We don’t know anything about Starfield, but it’s probably not an MMO in any sense, so why that? Destiny seems to have no real competition or being incredibly niche, even though everyone publisher tried (and failed) to make a Destiny killer. Strange.

• Blxter@lemmy.zip
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

Starfield is definitely not an MMO. We know exactly what kind of game starfield is…

• francisfordpoopola@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

Yeah…D2 is in a weird place RN and I can’t figure it out. I know the typical gripes which I agree with, but it’s always been fits and spurts. My clan is all over the place right now.

• _waffle_@sh.itjust.works
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

He’s looking out for his family and I respect it. Hopefully that new avenue of content creation will prove to be fruitful

• Chozo@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

Gonna be sad not having TV in the Destiny scene. I love his content, and love randomly getting matched with him in late night 6v6. I’m not super interested in Starfield yet, so I don’t know that I’ll stick around with his channel for too long, but I hope the new content does well for him. He’s a fantastic content creator and I’m sure he’s going to put out some banger videos, regardless.

• DMmeYourNudes@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

If the few creators that make fallout or Skyrim videos have shown me anything, it’s that you can’t sustain off of a Bethesda game at all.