• TipRing@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    5 months ago

Let’s see my list of anxiety:

1. Climate Change
    2. The rise of fascism (and being in a marginalized group targeted by fascists)
    3. Inflation eating into my earnings and savings
    4. The entire marketplace being dominated by broken, fake or scam services and products.
    5. Pretty severe imposter syndrome and the related feeling that my job mobility is bad because I’m not valuable.
    6. Anxiety and ADD feeling worse than ever and having little hope to get help treating it.
      • Microplasticbrain@lemm.ee
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        5 months ago

All this and also my roof is leaking because my fucking landlord only gets hack fixes from a fucking handyman instead of maintaining my goddamn home

• reagansrottencorpse@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          5 months ago

Document it and withhold rent until it’s remedied properly. Is there a tenant union in your area you could reach out to for assistance and guidance?

• Microplasticbrain@lemm.ee
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            5 months ago

Its ok she will fix it, its just going to be 4 shitty repairs instead of one good one, besides my parents are on the lease and they don’t want to raise a fuss. Thanks for your advice.

• flintheart_glomgold@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      5 months ago

Small comfort, but the thing with Fascism is that it is a cult of power. Nobody is safe, anyone can be targeted, including those who support it most fervently. Anyone with half a brain knows that under fascism they’re one week and whim from being the next target, so know that you aren’t alone.

• TipRing@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        5 months ago

It’s certainly frustrating to watch people who would definitely end up in camps supporting the fascist take-over of their country. But they think they’re special and unique and the face-eating leopard won’t eat their face.