• Neuromancer@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    5 months ago

COVID hit hard on mental health for many of us

That I understand, when you had the Democrats going full fascist on everyone, it wears people down. The Democrats made it hard for normal life to function. It’s why they are suffering the consequences to this day.

• Car@lemmy.dbzer0.com
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      5 months ago

Dude, one party advocated for following recommendations made by medical professionals. The other, not so much.

It was hard for a normal life rhythm precisely because those same normal behaviors did nothing to curb the spread of a contagious virus.

• Neuromancer@lemm.ee
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        5 months ago

The Democrats didn’t follow the science. Had they followed the science, we would have been like Sweden. They followed the science.

• Car@lemmy.dbzer0.com
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          5 months ago

Can you point to how you believe the Democrats went full fascist while not being in total control of the government?

Then, can you point to how Sweden followed the science but the Democrats did not?

I think there’s a nugget of overlap and truth here, but I haven’t experienced it

• fenynro@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      5 months ago

The Democrats didn’t make it hard for normal life to function, COVID did.

Also lmao at ‘full fascist’ as if there were forced vaccination camps that the government was tossing idiotic republicans into. Ironically that probably would have been a lot more successful at disease prevention than the ‘ignore the problem, prevention is the real enemy, I want to die attempting to breath god’s free air through my ventilator and that’s my right’ strategy that many red states adopted

• PorkRoll@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      5 months ago

So what’s your favorite method of ivermectin use? Do you just take a dewormer cocktail or do you butt-chug it?