5 months ago

Belgium is definitely accurate

• Maestro@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      5 months ago

Belgium should be an even darker shade of red. Everytime I go there the driving is awful. You sknow the second you crossed the border. It’s ridiculous.

• Chadus_Maximus@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    5 months ago

Can someone chime in and clarify as to why Portugal is in the top 3? I thought they were a honorary Baltic country.

• BlazeOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      5 months ago

Curious too, I’ve never driven there

• morgunkorn
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    5 months ago

yeah from my experience it looks pretty accurate (FR, DE, ES, IT, CH, BE, LU, AT)

• h3rm17@sh.itjust.works
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      5 months ago

Well, for Spain… which roads? Carreteras Nacionales? Autopistas? Autovías? The general connectivity of the road network? Because in Spain all of the vary a lot by area, and we have a ton of shit roads.

• flamingo_pinyata@sopuli.xyz
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        5 months ago

Autopistas and Autovías are excellent. The question is for how long? Spain has build too many roads (most per capita in Europe) and is running out of money for maintenance. Tolls are getting reintroduced this year to try and cover the cost.

• h3rm17@sh.itjust.works
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          5 months ago

Well, Autovias are great depending on the area. Right between Galicia and Castilla y Leon they are shit. Bumpy, not well maintained…

• Blaze@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      5 months ago

I don’t know either, probably some internal methodology reason. They could have converted it to 0 to 10 indeed.