Is there a toy that’s just amazing? Is there a scenario that revs you up? Is there a video or a story you find yourself going back to? Is it a specific quality in a partner? Whatever it is, missionary with the lights off, being tied up, immobile, and used, anything.

So AskLemmyNSFW, if you wanna cum hard, what works for you?

• toomanypancakes@lemmy.worldOP
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    5 months ago

Personally, I don’t take too much. Put me on my hands and knees and fuck me hard from behind while I hold a vibrator to my clit, I’ll cum like crazy 🥰

• Drain My Married Cock@lemmynsfw.com
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    5 months ago

Oh man… ive had another person send me real naughty messages (sometimes with videos) of her telling me things like how shes going to drain every last drop of cum out of me and pleasure my cock better than my wife ever could. She be demanding/kinda dom about asking me to stroke my cock, telling me that she knows thats what my cock needs right now, and that shes going to take every last drop of cum out of me until theres absolutely nothing left for my wife.

This happened for quite awhile, and almost daily. And my goodness… she made me cum so hard everytime. I dont think theres anything that makes me cum harder anymore after experiencing that. She knew i was married and for some reasons that just made her want to pleasure my cock so much more and say all the naughty things to me that my wife wouldnt say.

• Blue🩵@lemmynsfw.com
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    5 months ago

Communication. When she tells me what makes her feel good in that moment, guides me, helps me give her more pleasure. Some positions are sometimes too sensitive for her and I love it, when she tells me immediately, so we can choose other position, that we both are able to enjoy.

And the partnership we have, it always gets me off mentally and emotionally what a perfect woman I have by my side. Life with her is a treasure.

• LustfulHeathen@lemmynsfw.com
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    5 months ago

I found a game on itch.io called Town of Magic that has just been doing it for me lately. I don’t know why this one gets my engine revving, when I’ve played similar games and been kind of “meh” on them, but for whatever reason I’ve been spending too much time playing and cumming with this game.

• sasoni75@lemmynsfw.com
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    5 months ago

Chastity cage! I like getting into chastity, fantasizing most of the time about being the hostage of a woman. Other times, I watch videos while I’m in chastity.

• RBWellsV23@lemmynsfw.com
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    4 months ago

Mentally? Subbing, by a mile. Fighting back unsuccessfully (fun because I’m stronger than I look but not as strong as any guy my size, so they get surprised at first but I can push with no chance of winning) is fun too but I’m not bratty otherwise. Being out of control in general, not tied up or passive though.

Physically it’s changed over time. The last baby I had moved things around and I was suddenly able to get off from penetration and I enjoy that so, so much, it’s convenient and still kinda feels like a party trick. Handheld shower thing or fingers (outside not inside) if solo, though.