• Cryophilia@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    5 months ago

Hahahaha

From your own arguments, we are actually sacrificing $$$ for the world, not the other way around. I’m happy for my tax dollars to pay to rein in the aggression of Russia and maintain the independence of Ukraine. Fuck Russia. Slava Ukraine. We should be sending them more.

• kava@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      5 months ago

so easy to beat the war drums when the hundreds of thousands of young men dying aren’t you, right?

at this point i’m convinced you’re a bot because you have said nothing meaningful or original up to this point

• Cryophilia@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        5 months ago

so easy to beat the war drums when the hundreds of thousands of young men dying aren’t you, right?

Ask the citizens of Ukraine.

• kava@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          edit-2
          5 months ago

again - we are not helping ukraine out of the goodness of our hearts

the only purpose is a) funnel as much money as possible into private hands and b) make Russia bleed for every inch of territory they are going to inevitably take

i don’t care what ukrainians say. they’re under invasion, of course they’re going to want to fight the invaders. does that mean we need to pump money onto every single country that’s been subjected to injustice?

artificially propping up Ukraine so they can get destroyed for a longer period of time is not good for Ukraine. the end result is going to be russia annexing eastern ukraine. regardless of how much $$$ we give our defense contractors. why should hundreds of thousands of additional young men die for nothing?

it’s absurd we throw away so many lives for nothing. stop pretending like you give a shit about the people of ukraine. we are facilitating their destruction

• Cryophilia@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            5 months ago

the end result is going to be russia annexing eastern ukraine. regardless of how much $$$ we give our defense contractors

In your wet tankie dreams lol

• kava@lemmy.world
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              5 months ago

you don’t understand the words you use. i realize now you’re probably a teenager, not a bot.