link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    11 months ago

Both Eddie and Fola in negotiations?

Not sure if I’m worried about a thin squad or excited about the 70 million.

• Astrealix@lemmy.worldOPM
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          11 months ago

said the same thing last summer didn’t we? Lukaku (again), Jesus, failed attempts at Harry Kane, Mbappe (again), Lewandowski…

• I_am_the_grass@lemmy.worldM
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            edit-2
            11 months ago

Nah that’s high level strikers. We’re talking about one level down and involving like 10 different clubs.

• Astrealix@lemmy.sdf.org
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

checking out having an account on a second lemmy instance in case I need it, for some reason it shows some of the posts pinned which shouldn’t be lol

• Astrealix@lemmy.worldOPM
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

That took too long to get to posting given all the issues with lemmy.world today. Fingers crossed it gets better!

• hangonasecond@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

It has been pretty bad lately. Hopefully it doesn’t get so bad the community has to move, and the hosts can sort out the issues.

• arc@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      11 months ago

I deleted it to make some changes/improvements to the post. It should be there now, posted about 9 hrs ago

It now posts roughly 12 hours before kick off, to give the website time to populate the channel list before I grab it and post here. I may change that to like 1 hour before kick off? Not sure though, will leave at 12 hours for now

I’ve just checked now and there’s more channels that the website added but the bot missed because it posted before they added the channels. The US has the game aired on espn but the bot missed it

(Also ping this account to get in touch with me, I don’t see mentions on the bot account. Some bug with the app I’m using)