Inside the shifting plan at Elon Musk’s X to build a new team and police a platform ‘so toxic it’s almost unrecognizable’::X’s trust and safety center was planned for over a year and is significantly smaller than the initially envisioned 500-person team.

• Rikudou_Sage@lemmings.world
    cake
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    5 months ago

That’s not about LLM. Recently I was doing an AI analysis of which customers will become VIP based on their interactions. The accuracy was coincidentally also 98%. Nowadays people equate AI and LLM, but there’s much more to AI than LLM.

• riot@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      5 months ago

I’m going off of the article, where they state that it’s an LLM. It’s the paragraph right before the one I originally posted:

According to the former X insider, the company has experimented with AI moderation. And Musk’s latest push into artificial intelligence technology through X.AI, a one-year old startup that’s developed its own large language model, could provide a valuable resource for the team of human moderators.

EDIT: I will include it in the original comment for clarity, for those who don’t read the article.