I have pretty thick glasses, and all of the over-ear headphones end up pinching the glasses arms into my face and hurts.

Does anyone know of in-ear headphones that work well for the Xbox? Google isn’t very trustworthy because of how much SEO there is; I have no idea who actually wrote various reviews.

Just curious if any community members here have good in-ear headphones for the Xbox. I wish I could use my AirPods, but Xbox doesn’t have Bluetooth (and neither does PS5! Somehow the Switch has them both beat in this regard…)

• c7plumbcrazy@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I have had the Shure SE215 for several years used as general use no gaming. They offer both 3.5mm jack and wireless styles. They do loop over the ear for in ear phones so I am not sure if they would also put pressure on your glasses.

• thelongshot93@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

The problem with in-ear headphones is they do get extremely uncomfortable after awhile. Would a pair of over-ears with a bigger cups/more padding press down on your glasses still?

If you don’t need a mic, look into studio headphones from companies like Senneheiser. You’ll end up paying more but I’ve had a pair for over a decade and they still sound beautiful.