• Syndic@feddit.de
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      1 year ago

No. But with these many accusations I really don’t need that to make an educated guess.

And nothing prevents me from doing so since I can’t do shit about that fucker beside not watching his movies.

• Nacktmull@lemm.ee
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        1 year ago

No. But with these many accusations I really don’t need that to make an educated guess.

So when a certain number of accusations against a person is reached that makes the accusations true? Funny logic … so at what number of accusations do they magically turn from being just accusations to being the truth?

And nothing prevents me from doing so since I can’t do shit about that fucker beside not watching his movies.

You really think he gives a shit if you watch his movies? Cute but please keep in mind the dude is super fucking rich and his estimated worth is about 70.000.000$.

• Syndic@feddit.de
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

So when a certain number of accusations against a person is reached that makes the accusations true?

No, but much more likely.

You really think he gives a shit if you watch his movies? Cute but please keep in mind the dude is super fucking rich and his estimated worth is about 70.000.000$.

Yes? That’s my point!

• Nacktmull@lemm.ee
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            edit-2
            1 year ago

No, but much more likely.

Yeah, I agree with that.

Yes? That’s my point!

Ah, then I think I misunderstood you in that point.