I’ve probably tripped around 20 times throughout my life. I did it mostly because I bought into the idea that psychedelics would improve my life and habits in some way. I don’t believe that anymore, and I don’t think psychs really changed my life at all except it gave me lots of cool memories. I kind of feel some level of nostalgia for that reality-bending feeling of being on psychs, even though the last time I took it was only a couple months ago. It’s just so different from everyday experience.

• LVL@lemmygrad.ml
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

Definitely agree with all your points, set and setting are incredibly important when it comes to psychedelics. Also yeah I’ve read about lemon tek before but have not tried it myself, mostly cuz like I said I haven’t felt the want to trip but also because I saw that lemon tekking increases the strength of the trip and I don’t particularly want a strong trip lol.

• 201dberg@lemmygrad.ml
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

Just means you can get more out of less basically. It hits faster and stronger with no stomach issues. The amount of solids I would have to ingest to get these kind of trips without this method would definitely make me throw up. My stomach is sensitive to it I have found. So like, what would take maybe 5+grams takes about 3.5-4 grams and starts hitting in about 15-20 minutes. By 30 you are really getting into it.