Basically, what Anime do you find yourself really enjoying and coming back to, but you don’t really ever get to recommend because it just isn’t actually that great by any measurable standard, or is just so niche that nobody else actually cares about it.

Personally, I make this post after my meatspace friend caught me binging arpeggio of blue steel for the millionth time and joking about how it would be my favorite show if it weren’t for all the actually good ones. Boat laser go brrr, I guess

• Moepilator@burggit.moe
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Non Non Biyori It’s almost as slice of life as it gets and is full of cute girls. When I need something to clear my mind from negativity this is my go-to anime. Because of how down to earth it is it’s not for everyone because there’s nothing much exciting happening the majority of the time, but I can’t get enough watching these girls having a great life.

Almost at the same spot would be Yuru Yuri where my darling Akari is from, which is my go-to anime If I need a laugh.

• Pink Bow@burggit.moe
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Love Non Non Biyori, although I never finished watching the latest season. That’s not due to it being bad, but I basically felt like I’d seen enough (almost like a meal you enjoy, but where you served yourself too much food and can’t finish it). Always planned on going back to finish it.