• Pratai@lemmy.ca
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    5 months ago

Last time I’m going to say this. Write it down:

I unblocked you so I can warn others that fall for your bait to steer clear of you so as not to get banned. I will continue to NOT block you on this account for this reason and this reason alone.

For the health of lemmy and the ability for people to freely intersect here- people need to know when they’re dealing with bait-trolls.

This response is for the benefit of anyone reading along. I will not entertain your trolling any further. And for anyone that may not believe what I’m saying, please look at their comment history.

I’ll rest my case here.

• Pratai@lemmy.ca
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        edit-2
        5 months ago

Maybe if someone actually did something about them, they wouldn’t be here for anyone to engage with them… but that’s just me…

And look at that…. My comment which accused him of exactly what he accused me of- was removed…. Yet his remains. This is fucking pathetic.

• Shadow@lemmy.ca
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          5 months ago

I removed it because you’re harassing them by following them around. Give it up. Upvoting your posts via your alts doesn’t help your case.

• Pratai@lemmy.ca
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            edit-2
            5 months ago

Scroll up and look who responded to who. I posted here and THEY followed me. Fuck this place. This sub annd that clown deserve each other. Blocking both.

If lemmy goes to shit because clowns like that are allowed to do and say as they please… let it.

• maypull@lemmy.ca
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              ·
              4 months ago

This sub annd that clown deserve each other. Blocking both.

does anyone believe this is true?