I have tried Jerboa and Liftoff until now, and both have issues loading the “subscribes”-list from Lemmy.world.

There are no issues loading the “all”-list. I also have an account on feddit.nl, and for that account, it works just fine.

EDIT: okay, so I just noticed that when I go the account settings in Liftoff (I don’t have Jerboa installed currently), I can edit me account-details for the feddit.nl-account (like upload an avatar or change displayed name). When I click on the dot world-account however, I get an error-messge: “Error: null check operator used on a null value”. No idea if this is useful or not?

• Talos@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

Those are the first two apps I tried. I just recently downloaded Connect and it has been ok so far. I haven’t been using it for very long, though.

• PriorProject@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

I think you probably just got unlucky with timing before. Lemmy.world had some slow/broky spots today and I’ll bet you just happened to me messing with the subscribed feed during one of them, and connect just happens to be working for you now.