• crossmr@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    4 months ago

They specifically shot her because she came to the door with a gun. She could see them just as easily as they could see her. If she had time to pick up her gun and walk across the room she had time to yell out to them that she was the home owner. She also had time to see them and realize that approaching the cops with a firearm might not be the best idea.

• Flying Squid@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      4 months ago

Why should she have to announce that she was holding her legal property inside her own home?

Why shouldn’t the police have given her time to drop her weapon when they told her to drop her weapon?

link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          4 months ago

Insulting me does not answer my questions. Please answer my questions:

Why should she have to announce that she was holding her legal property inside her own home?

Why shouldn’t the police have given her time to drop her weapon when they told her to drop her weapon?

• crossmr@kbin.social
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            4 months ago

I’m not your educator, nor am I under any obligation to answer questions that fundamentally bad. Entitlement doesn’t stop bullets.

link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              ·
              4 months ago

In other words, those are questions that, if you answered honestly, would undermine your whole argument that the police were justified.

link
                  fedilink
                  arrow-up
                  ·
                  4 months ago

I see, so your justification for the police shooting someone is that they shouldn’t feel entitled to not be shot.

• crossmr@kbin.social
                    link
                    fedilink
                    arrow-up
                    arrow-down
                    ·
                    4 months ago

You have a choice. You can be right and dead. Or you can be alive and sort it out later.

I never said that she deserved to be shot or that the cops were justified. I only explained why they shot her and why they’re likely not to face any consequences for this. I gave no personal judgement. Here is the problem with people like you, you have absolutely no ability for nuance. Anyone who doesn’t immediately cheerlead everything you say 100% must mean that they’re 100% against you and should be attacked.

it’s funny because your behaviour embodies what you claim you’re raging against.

• GentlemanLoser@ttrpg.network
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              ·
              4 months ago

Wow you fucking muppet, answer the question or delete all your comments because you are making a fool of yourself in front of all these nice people