I’m trying to stick it to local services. Unfortunately the content they serve is not available on the seas, and the only way to access it is through iptv services. However, I’m not sure where to start of where to start looking.

• JelloBrains@kbin.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        11 months ago

I agree, there is nothing in the megathread they linked to, or I’m blind. But if you follow it through to the FMHY megathread there is some iptv stuff, but not providers or anything like what I believe you to be looking for.

Most good providers are very very private and most of their users are just as private. I have no leads but look forward to seeing if you turn anything up.

• Mugmoor@lemmy.dbzer0.com
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        11 months ago

Its under whstver type if media youre trying to get from it. Check tv shows for iotv channels, movies for movie channels, etc.

• BraBraBra@lemmy.worldOP
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          11 months ago

I mean you see the irony here that you’re telling me to check the wiki without having a fuckin clue about what’s in the wiki. It’s not in the wiki mate.

• BraBraBra@lemmy.worldOP
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          11 months ago

I mean you see the irony here that you’re telling me to check the wiki without having a fuckin clue about what’s in the wiki. It’s not in the wiki mate.

• nixfreak@sopuli.xyz
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            11 months ago

Most private trackers have a sub you can get for iptv. Also search GitHub for m3u8 files.