• MxM111@kbin.social
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            11 months ago

Do you practice being asshole or does it come naturally? My post did not deserve personal attack.

• Cabrio@lemmy.world
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              ·
              edit-2
              11 months ago

Both.

See when someone’s wilful ignorance and stupidity extends to such levels that they refuse to comprehend, reason, and think, then there’s no further room for discussion or conversation, you weren’t interested in either, just forcing your poorly developed opinion down other people’s throats.

So no, fuck you for being a disingenuous, willfully ignorant piece of shit, the pain of dealing with your stupidity shouldn’t be a one way street.

Nazi apologists deserve the same fate as Nazis.

• MxM111@kbin.social
                link
                fedilink
                arrow-up
                arrow-down
                ·
                edit-2
                11 months ago

Why do you say I am Nazi apologist when the only thing is said that killing a Nazi, when they did not commit any crime or did any immoral action is immoral? Killing just for the mind crime, for possibility that they comment something in the future? And not just you consider that it is right to kill them, you went completely ballistic for suggestion that that it is immoral to kill them?

• Cabrio@lemmy.world
                  link
                  fedilink
                  arrow-up
                  ·
                  11 months ago

So you’re saying you have no understanding of Nazi ideology, why it’s dangerous, why letting people who intentionally want to kill and harm a large segment of society might be stupid, why letting them fester and develop support from the uneducated ignorant hateful masses is a moronic idea, why letting them harbour power and influence would lead to them trying to extinguish, dehumanise, and subjugate entire races of people. You’re a fucking moron.

• MxM111@kbin.social
                    link
                    fedilink
                    arrow-up
                    arrow-down
                    ·
                    edit-2
                    11 months ago

Did I say I would let them to come to power and start doing all those things? Do you have reading comprehension problems?

• SCB@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      11 months ago

If you only have thoughts in your head, and don’t act on them, it’s impossible for anyone to know you’re a piece of shit.