one assessment suggests that ChatGPT, the chatbot created by OpenAI in San Francisco, California, is already consuming the energy of 33,000 homes. It’s estimated that a search driven by generative AI uses four to five times the energy of a conventional web search. Within years, large AI systems are likely to need as much energy as entire nations.

• Flying Squid@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      4 months ago

Again- you said I supported genocide no matter who I voted for or whether I voted or not.

I specifically asked you who I should vote for or if I should even vote at all to not support genocide. You specifically told me that it didn’t matter who I voted for or if I didn’t vote.

You also don’t give a shit about queer people since you don’t think anything should be done to stop the coming queer genocide that will end up making my own daughter marched into a camp. Queer people can be killed off and you won’t give a shit.

link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              4 months ago

Well no actually, you implied your only 2 options were Biden or Trump

Now you’re gaslighting. I clearly showed in that image that I asked you for another option. I asked you multiple times too. Stop gaslighting. Apart from the proof I already provided, here is more:

It is a fact that you told me that I support genocide no matter who I vote for or even if I don’t vote. I proved it and you’re still lying and gaslighting.

You’ve still failed to show me any evidence that I don’t care about LGBTQ people.

Apart from this and many things like it-

If you are upset because you think your daughter has a chance to be killed in a hypothetical genocide, and not upset at the thousands of dead children in gaza that Biden is partially responsible for, then that is absolutely about you, and I find it funny that you fail to see that lol.

Also, see my paste above where I specifically said that I would vote for anyone who would prevent my daughter from being a part of a genocide. I asked you directly who that would be. You refused to answer and just kept telling me I supported genocide no matter what.

You have, multiple times, suggested that the queer genocide that Republicans have made no secret about wanting to implement is only “hypothetical” and thus I shouldn’t put my daughter’s safety first.

You do not care about queer people.

You also don’t understand how parenting works or why putting something else before your child is fucking child abuse.

Or maybe you don’t care about child abuse either.

link
                  fedilink
                  arrow-up
                  arrow-down
                  ·
                  4 months ago

Ah, so you agree.

Good.

I will make sure that when queer people or children are brought up in future and you get involved to note you don’t care about queer people or child abuse. I’ll also mention that you think that people can support genocide by existing and warn people that you are talking to that you believe they are guilty of supporting genocide because they exist.

Nice to know what to do from now on.