On the readme, creator David Bures says to follow him on socials to get the roadmap of melm, but I have no idea which socials (mastodon feed is just has changelogs mixed with other stuff), and his personal site is not in English.

I’m looking for if I can:

• List account notifications on post replies (so I can respond to them from my phone)
  • Creating posts
  • Bloodbeech Forest@mander.xyz
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Some things I think are needed first:

• greatly improved UX for handling links to content hosted on other instances: you shouldn’t have to use the inconspicuous search function to access it via your instance,
    • community collections: aggregating communities by topic each with a clear overview, their own feed and a nice, convenient way to (make and view) crossposts between them,
    • polish and stability of the available app(s),
    • ease of migrating between instances (massive bonus if we can have portable identities),
    • a change in how we present the core idea behind the federation model: it’s not about aggregation (this misconception leads to frustration over “fragmentation”), it’s about community self-governance/autonomy and error-correction (as in making it easier for communities to migrate if authority is misused).