I am currently in a bit of a low sewing mood after finishing “The Pants Journeytm”. I still need to take good pictures of it, then I’ll tell you about the adventure that it was.

I have decided to reduce my WIP pile and finally shortened a tank top (after several years). I have a green skirt that I need to modify a bit and add a petticoat under it. Shouldn’t be too hard but I don’t want to cut fabric.

But I am also exited about the cardigan, which will come after the skirt. (or maybe not, we’ll see). I want to take it to the little week end gateway in two weeks, that would be perfect.

Also, beeswax wraps have been added to my project list, do I need to hem it or does the wax acts as fraycheck ?

Also, does anyone have discovered new sewing content on the internet recently ? I’ve been watching some Ash LG videos, they are really nice !

• just_chill@jlai.luOP
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    4 months ago

Welcome ! May I suggest not trying to buy all of the things in one go before you start anything ? There are lot’s of things around to help you sew, but very few are necessary and not all will be helpful to you.
    Also do ask questions and share your things :)