• Sanctus@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      4 months ago

Thats asinine. There is not even a year left. All that would do is completely fracture the democrats.

• Icalasari@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      4 months ago

Issue is, you need somebody with name recognition to have a chance against Trump. Biden is the best bet against Trump specifically. If Trump dropped dead suddenly, then there are far, FAR better options than Biden

It’s dumb as hell, but it’s the unfortunate case

• Politically Incorrect@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      4 months ago

I believe the best Dems have right now it’s definetly Biden, but I also believe he will not make it against Trump, so the most possible its Americans will get an open fascist instead of a one in the closet.

The mayority of people choosing Trump it’s just the sign of the majority of American society it’s fucked up and directly and open into christofascism.

Sometimes seems Biden also wants Trump to win.

American freedom at the end of the day.

I think there it’s the only place(maybe Africa too) where a open hypocrite fascist with a record of several felonies and bribes, a delinquent with open investigations could be chosen by the people as their representant in the presidency, I can understand christofascism it’s on hype right now but at least it remained hidden until they been elected, but how in the fuck someone who openly brag about crimes get fucking elected it’s simply nuts.

Anyway good luck and hope this work to make communists to organize in America.