• clifftiger@feddit.de
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

Never builded a manually feeded green science production. At that point i usually got my standard 1-1.5 science/second setup for red and green.

• I’m sure there are forums where this sort of templating is common, but I’ve been too busy playing and figuring things out the hard way. Thank you, though; I’m just now learning to spread out more agressively and not pack myself into situations where I’ve got so many conveyor tunnels I can’t see what’s being sent where.

I just tried to lay things out efficiently like this a couple of days ago, and failed. I’m thinking about trying again, and this will help.

• joonazan
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I always start with at least four assemblers for red and green each that put their output onto a belt that goes between then.

• ChaoticNeutralCzech@feddit.de
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        1 year ago

Yeah but not in titles. Reddit has colorful, custom-emoji-capable flairs that can be edited after posting and set by the moderators. You can then click them and see only posts related to Factotio or whatever. Mandating the game title in a post title seems overly restrictive if flairs are available. (It is typical for AutoModerator to comment with “flair up please” if a flairless post is made to a community that uses them extensively.)