I check in here quite often, but for now, I’m just focusing on clearing spam and keeping the instance alive. In January, I was working on the AP module, and there has been significant progress in the work, which hasn’t been publicly published yet. Unfortunately, at the beginning of the year, I developed a skin condition that worsened from week to week, reaching a point where I couldn’t even leave the house. In February, I spent my time visiting doctors and undergoing treatment with medications, which often had very unpleasant side effects. Therefore, I decided to hold off on any major updates to avoid causing even more chaos. Today, I’ve undergone one procedure, and I have another one scheduled for Thursday, which I hope will be the last.

Just because it’s not visible that something is happening doesn’t mean I haven’t been doing anything during this time. In fact, two really significant things have been successful, which I’ve been working on for a long time and which I intended to announce soon once I recover.

This weekend, I also plan to work on infrastructure with Piotr, and from next week onwards, I intend to resume committing, provided my health allows it. I understand if you’re exploring alternatives, but I hope I’ve exhausted my bad luck limit for this year, and the remaining time will be marked by gradual, steady progress, especially since new opportunities have emerged, about which I will hopefully write soon.

• Nougat@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    4 months ago

A few days ago, I’d sent you a note to volunteer to assist with any non-development “stuff” that I could take off your plate. That stands.