• TT17@lemmygrad.ml
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

I want to touch on a point these magical bullshido wizards always bring up. They’re full of excuses, but by far their favorite one is this false dichotomy between ‘real fighting’ and competitive fighting. I’ve beaten the breaks off of a handful of bullshido artists in the past, and this is always their main excuse. Claiming they weren’t trying their hardest, that their fighting techniques are too dangerous to use. It is very funny and predictable. It’s also a very bad point that relies on grade school logic. Yes, in a competitive setting you cannot use some techniques and moves. Here’s the problem though, that logic works both ways, competitive fighters are aware of these dangerous moves and can use them too. For example lets use rabbit punches (punches to back of the head or neck), who do you think would be better at this illegal technique? Prime Mike Tyson who has practiced live punching on human targets that can fight back a million times? Or the bullshido master, who hasn’t ever tried live full speed sparring with another human, out of fear of hurting them. I hope that answer is obvious. If you cannot practice your technique on live human beings, you will absolutely not be able to pull it off in a situation that requires it. This is why live sparring is a must!

These frauds that push this bullshido rely on this unfalsifiable orthodoxy. They lie to you about how badass you can be by disarming people with weapons, or how they know some secret technique that any dumb ass can do like eye gouging, and pass that off as a ‘martial art’! They are absolutely full of shit and are trying to scam you out of money. When they pick themselves up off of the floor after getting their ass handed to them, they’ll go back to ol’ reliable. ‘THAT WASN’T REAL FIGHTING BRO I WASN’T TRYING MY HARDEST BRO IN A REAL FIGHT I WOULD’VE WON BRO!!!’ These clowns are very predicable. It’d be funny if they weren’t scamming people and giving people false confidence that can get them killed.