Yes…that will solve the issue. Now I just need to scrape together $595,000 and I can finally have my own little slice of heaven. Thanks, Joe!

• PowerCrazy@lemmy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    4 months ago

God I fucking love tax credits. It’s like the dems really know me, you know? I wonder if the tax credits are only for first time home buyers in a disadvantaged community, that are part of a specific minority group?

Holy fuck i just read the article it’s just succ extreme.

Biden will also call for an expansion of the low-income housing tax credit to build or preserve 1.2 million more affordable rental units. He is also proposing a new neighborhood homes tax credit, the first tax provision to build or renovate affordable homes. And Biden will unveil a new $20 billion competitive grant fund as part of his budget, expected next week, which would support the construction of affordable multifamily rental units and remove barriers to housing development.

This is the meat of it. All of this money will be going to suburban sprawl and the companies that build the cheapest homes they can, many of them unlivable after less then a decade.