• hark@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    4 months ago

I didn’t say I was voting for trump. Speaking of stupid…

• hark@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        edit-2
        4 months ago

I didn’t say I wasn’t voting for biden. We’re all familiar with the system. There is a least bad choice, but there are no sane choices in an insane system and I take issue with the framing that only the enlightened liberal is sane for picking a pro-genocide candidate who also serves billionaires first and foremost, and who benefits from and wishes to continue this insane first past the post voting system.

• hark@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            4 months ago

No, I’m voting biden because he’s the least bad choice. He’s still a shitty choice and one I would only make in an insane system.

• surewhynotlem@lemmy.world
              link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              ·
              4 months ago

So you think that you’re doing something irrational?

To be honest, I’ve never met an irrational person who knew they were irrational. This is a new one for me. Usually people making irrational decisions don’t realize the flaws in their logic, and think they’re being rational.

So if you know you’re being irrational, where is the flaw in your logic? And why don’t you fix it?

• dangblingus@lemmy.dbzer0.com
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          4 months ago

Sounds like, by your own logic, you love the pro-genocide candidate because you understand how FPTP works. Your original comment is doubly irrelevant now.