Just beat the main game, didn’t lose any battles.

Just beat kukui, was a close one.

Did this all without being overleveled lol

Update

Been doing post game, just lost my first battle to the red character in the battle tree. Gonna reload. I lsot cos my team was all on low hp

• sleepybisexual@beehaw.orgOP
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    4 months ago

Yea, I liked gen 8. Could use a lil more difficulty tho.

Gen 7 is damn near perfect difficulty. Is gen 9 any harder? I don’t have it and don’t plan to get it

link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            4 months ago

My device is an android, I have the last known version of yuzu, but I have a pocket 4 pro, its not good at switch.

Fucking Kirby star allies had a stroke on it. I’m talking half the textures not loading followed by a crash

link
                fedilink
                arrow-up
                ·
                4 months ago

Strato?

Also how hard are the older games. I’m looking for something slightly harder than gen 7

Not needing tms to get around would be nice but not needed.

• IYeetKids@reddthat.com
                  link
                  fedilink
                  arrow-up
                  ·
                  4 months ago

Strato is an upcoming emulator and it is a fork of skyline. Many people who worked on skyline are working on strato.

Old pokemon games are pretty difficult(except gen 6). Try the gen 5 games, they are my favorite in the series.

Gen V also gives you unlimited tm usage unlike previous gens and you only need 3 HMs to progress in the game (in which cut is only required in the beginning)