Someone who knows me IRL, as in by name, reported me to the Estonian State Security Agency probably for that one time I flipped the bird at the Foreign Ministry or attending a Palestinian rally, waving both the South African and Palestinian flag, while donning a keffiyeh and one of those fancy hats from Nigeria. Most likely they recognized me from pictures taken.

PIGPOOPBALLS

UPDATE: The 3-hours long discussion was nowhere near as horrific as I’d envision. Even in this BalticraKKKer land, I was able to pretty openly like… quite literally, post. To put it briefly, it was basically explaining historic/material analysis and what critical support means. In the least likeliest of all places, lmao.

• Dolores [love/loves]@hexbear.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    4 months ago

UPDATE: The 3-hours long discussion was nowhere near as horrific as I’d envision. Even in this BalticraKKKer land, I was able to pretty openly like… quite literally, post. To put it briefly, it was basically explaining historic/material analysis and what critical support means. In the least likeliest of all places, lmao

bordiga-despair