He also claims that they banned the letter “N” kekw

how can anyone take these people seriously?

• Poplar?@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    vor 11 Monaten

Great points, we should disregard all eyewitness that don’t conform to our views. And how do you respond to the photographs? Accidental discrepancy, with the writings on why he was killed being lies by the protestors? I can share a book which contains the photographs.

• Poplar?@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        edit-2
        vor 11 Monaten

No I don’t know chinese. I have only screenshotted the text because gore. It is from Michael Berry - A history of pain p.302, it’s on library genesis.

• Jonathan12345@lemmygrad.ml
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          vor 11 Monaten

It says “killers” “four people” “return blood debt” “people must win”

There is no context whatsoever here. Do you even know that the “protests” were in favor of Deng against the other candidate?

• Poplar?@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            vor 11 Monaten

I can’t challenge the translation and if context is needed I can only speculate what it could be (the “rumors” you chastised the author for using?), which is no good for either of us.

I’m new to this, all I know about Deng’s involvement is his orders to the army. I’ve also already had like 3 long articles pointed at me, I’ll probably work on those before whatever youre trying to point out now.

• idahocom@lemmygrad.ml
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            vor 11 Monaten

I’ve seen the picture from different angles it says

他杀死四人 He killed 4 people 杀人犯 Murderer 人民必胜 Victory to the People 还血债 Repay Blood Debt