I picked OpenTTD for the weekend and scoured BaNaNas and could not find the add-ons with the graphics that are being used in the banner of this community.

I managed to find some better 8pp trees, with “U&Trees” by Ufiby but I’d like to find those ground tiles and bridge graphics

Awnyone knows what’s in use there?

• Gadg8eer@sh.itjust.worksM
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    3 months ago

Upvoted. Some might be from OzTranz’s Canadian Theme Pack, which is not yet publicly available. Please don’t antagonise OzTranz about when it will be, he takes quality control very seriously and wants to be 99.9% sure his mods work fully upon release, which I do respect; There is a copy of a previous version of his graphics in a mod floating around somewhere but I recommend just waiting for the new version to drop within the next year (my estimate, don’t quote me on that or assume OzTranz made any such promise) because the new version will be coded better and be extremely useful for anyone who loves decorating their OpenTTD games.

The bridge is likely from ABRS, the American Bridge Renewal Set, if not by OzTrans.