• Annoyed_Crabby@lemmy.worldOP
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    11 months ago

I haven’t seen 1 person tell someone that they should get Sync and act like it’s a moral obligation to do that one thing.

You sure?

What I have seen on Lemmy, repeatedly, is stunted little “adults” waltzing around moralizing about things that they feel they should feel about.

I sure doesn’t see anyone moralizing this stuff. If calling stuff expensive with no regional pricing is “moralizing” the thing, then ohh boy i feels like your last line is actually talking about yourself.

In fact i feels like your whole talking point can be apply to yourself lol.

• APassenger@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

You’re misrepresenting that post.

Par for the course.

The only moral “obligations” I’ve drawn are: Treat people civilly or be ready for incivility Have enough sense to mind your own fucking business.

I’m not going to tell you you’re wrong for shopping around the free stuff. And you shouldn’t tell me I shouldn’t be happy having found something I’ve liked for years. Or call me a sucker. Or be derisive.

But arguing with fools is a fool’s errand. Have the last word. Just don’t embarrass yourself.

• Annoyed_Crabby@lemmy.worldOP
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        edit-2
        11 months ago

Lemmy sure inherit a lot from Reddit, including the level 100 mental gymnastics lol.

But yes, i shouldn’t continue arguing with fools.

Edit: beside, i never said i want it to be free. It is expensive and the alternative is free and is equally good. I guess i shouldn’t argue with fools from the beginning after all as they only come in with full emotion.