• Feathercrown@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    3 months ago

I’m genuinely unsure of what you mean by “against” here-- are you implying the original phrasing biased Republican answers towards or against violence, and do you consider that to be a good or bad thing?

To answer your question though, I believe phrases that could influence Democrats to vote yes could be “Do you think violence is necessary to combat hatred” or as was suggested earlier “Do you think violence is necessary for hope and change”. Basically anything that ties violence to their desired values or outcomes.

• stanleytweedle@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      3 months ago

I’m genuinely unsure of what you mean by “against” here-- are you implying the original phrasing biased Republican answers towards or against violence, and do you consider that to be a good or bad thing?

Maybe read back up the chain if you’re this lost.

or as was suggested earlier “Do you think violence is necessary for hope and change”. Basically anything that ties violence to their desired values or outcomes.

I’d love to see that poll ;)

• Feathercrown@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        3 months ago

Maybe read back up the chain if you’re this lost.

Fuck off

I’d love to see that poll ;)

If I make one I’ll send it in this community and you’ll get to see me proven right. Unfortunately you’ll be blocked so I won’t see your response.