This is an automated archive made by the Lemmit Bot.

The original was posted on /r/AmItheAsshole by /u/Appropriate-Let2946 on 2023-08-03 21:19:28.

What kind of adult doesn’t know what prune juice is?

A bunch of us are out at my parents lake house. Including myself, my wife, and our newborn.

Because of the baby my wife has been having trouble defecating. She doesn’t want to take medication because she is breast feeding.

So she has been drinking prune juice mixed with fresh squeezed grapefruit juice. And she adds in a little natural fiber.

It’s in the fridge and it has a big label on it saying (LEAH’S JUICE DO NOT DRINK).

Well my brother is currently cursing me out from the bathroom because he ran out of mix and rather than get one of the kids to drive him to the grocery store on the golf cart he decided to use my wife’s juice as mix.

So he is drunk, has the vodka shits and now the natural laxatives have taken effect.

He says that I’m an asshole for not warning him about the juice.

The juice which is plainly labelled as belonging to my wife. I guess he thought it was just her juice because she is a new mom and wanted special juice all to herself.

I don’t feel bad at all. I have already gone to the market and got more prune juice and grapefruits.

But regardless he feels that I am a dick for not telling him the juice was a bad idea.

• Whirlybird@aussie.zone
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

Drinking prune juice once doesn’t just give you the shits. It’s not a laxative like that.

I swear 95% of these situations are made up.

• mycatiskai@lemmy.one
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

She added fibre so if he was loose from drinks then added fibre and the naturally laxative effect of the juice probably added to his vodka shits.