• Bernie_Sandals@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    3 months ago

When the military is deployed to crush protestors and trans people have their existence banned by Trump I’ll know who to thank.

Kinda weird yall insist on calling him Genocide Joe.

• juicy@lemmy.today
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      3 months ago

I don’t care what nonsense falls out of his demented mouth as long as he is sending bombs to an ongoing genocide

• Bernie_Sandals@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        3 months ago

Do you really and honestly believe that Joe Biden Is so evil that he’s been sitting there relishing in the deaths of civilians for months?

And you do realize that sending weapons is not the sole discretion of the president? About 75% if congress keeps voting to send those weapons.

• juicy@lemmy.today
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          3 months ago

I could care less what he feels as he snuffs out the lives of children in Gaza.

Last Monday, the U.S. State Department deemed Israel in compliance with President Biden’s landmark national security memorandum issued in February. That memorandum required that recipients of U.S. weapons must demonstrate compliance with international law, and that they not interfere with or block the delivery of humanitarian aid.

Yes, it’s absolutely in his discretion, and the lies his State Department are telling to continue doing so are outrageous and absurd.