• Remmock@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    3 months ago

“I don’t think poor minorities who are tired of picking ‘the least evil option’ exist.”

Well you can kindly go fuck yourself.

• Remmock@kbin.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        3 months ago

Thanks. Suddenly I want to support your candidate. The scales have fallen from my eyes. You have enlightened me. I’m forever grateful. How could I not have realized that the decision was “stupid”? I needed no rationalization or evidence, just a person thinking I’m stupid on the internet!

• Daft_ish@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          edit-2
          3 months ago

I hear you and want to be on your side during the revolution. I just don’t want a revolution. Conditions are bad right now but violent revolt is a coin flip. The people who will suffer most are the most vulnerable. The children that witness it will suffer for it their entire lives. If we did win, the only faint glimmer of hope will be future generations don’t squander it like their fathers and their fathers fathers and their fathers fathers fathers…

I’m sorry my compassion cripples me from making the extreme but arguably understandable choice of uprising.

• pimento64@sopuli.xyz
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          3 months ago

We both know you would never suffer having your dumbass opinions changed, you have too much tied up in this. It’s why you’re being so emotional. Maybe you should take a break and go outside.

• the post of tom joad@sh.itjust.works
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          edit-2
          3 months ago

Relax my friend. Derision is all they know how to use. They were yelled at by MSM until they bought it, and now they want you to see it too. But this is the only way they can speak. Talking down at you with nebulous and broad truthy statements is all they know how to do. Nuance and questioning their faith cannot sweat them, for now derision and arrogance is their “love language”.

So sure, it makes me frustrated too, but have pity not anger, if you can. It’s not like they know any different.