The UK’s Ministry of Defence (MoD) has told Liberation Times that they have no knowledge of crash retrieval programs relating to material of “unexplained origin”.

The MoD’s denial comes after allegations of potential Five Eyes Alliance involvement in crash retrieval and reverse engineering programs relating to materials and craft of non-human intelligence.

Last week at a Congressional Hearing, former senior intelligence official David Grusch alleged under oath that such rogue programs exist without democratic oversight. His allegations have been found credible and urgent by the US Intelligence Community’s Inspector General.

Speaking last night on the UK’s BBC Radio 4 and when asked whether this alleged coverup extends to other nations, Grusch responded:

"It does cross into other countries and other allies to include the Five Eyes alliance, which is something I’ve already stated publicly. “

• snacks@feddit.uk
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

to be honest, the MOD spokesman in the human suit WOULD say theres no aliens

• t0m5k1@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

Rags like the metro are already running the obvious anti subject articles that chose to discredit rather than investigate and report.

So I guess it wont be long until the daily fail and others join in with this line.

• thehatfox@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    11 months ago

MOD is not aware of any salvage operations with materials of unexplained origin.

If I could get meat as finely minced as the MODs words, I could make a taco that’s truly out of this world.

Still, considering the general competence of the current UK establishment, I’m not sure they could manage to keep something as hot as UFO crash retrieval secret. We are the country that managed to produce an armoured fighting vehicle that can’t reverse up a curb after all.