Haiiii :3 I’m Franzia. I was brought to the Blahaj Zone by the Vaush community, !okbuddyvowsh@lemmy.blahaj.zone - the Vaush community on discord has been wildly accepting and helpful so I hope our little Lemmy community can also succeed. My whole life I’ve been entertained by politics, so it feels natural, but I’ve recently dipped my toes into direct action. I’ve actually disliked social media so much that I’ve rarely used it for my entire life, except discord, which I’m pretty frustrated about using. So I find the movement to remove corporations from social media intriguing! I want to be on not only Lemmy, but as many Fediverse apps as suits my need to shitpost trans memes, vent about life frustrations, and I guess find some sense of community in this deeply lonely world.

I’m a 26 year old trans female living in the US. I’ve identified as Pansexual since I was a teen. When I was a teen in the skinniest jeans in the school, had medium-length straightened hair that covered at least one eye, and got called the f-slur daily. I’m Pre-HRT, and living with my Mom, in a pretty rural location. Her house has received a ton of messy renovation this year and I’m making myself busy cleaning it up and making the house work alright again. Mom is handicapped and awaiting surgery, pretty soon I won’t need to lend her quite as much help. After ten years of sitting at home being a NEET MMO gamer and repressing my female identity, I feel stuck in this situation for another few months. It’s too easy to catastrophize, but I’ll be living a whole and well-rounded life maybe next year or the year after that. I’m not getting any younger, it’s time to stop living so wrong. I’m sort of… dressing loudly day to day, but not trying to ‘pass’ as female.

My taste in things is so fucked. My favorite music is Gabber, my fashion sense might as well be Clowncore, I’ll try anything twice, I prefer my humor deep fried. I watch an ungodly amount of YouTube. I used to be addicted to Twitch.TV and refuse to watch it now, I’m clean. In conversation I like to make a lot of noises, I have a huge vocabulary of silly noises.

I really like this Lemmy instance and these communities, and I relate to so many of you. It’s just… fresh air. Like I’m in a meadow full of people who are all noticing the same type of flower and unanimously deciding that this flower is the best one. We have so many similiar quirks, preferences, and stories.