I turned on the workout recommendations on my Fenix 6 Pro months ago. I’ve been hunting through settings on my watch and in the app, but can I find the option again?

Could anybody put me out of my misery and remind me where the setting is?

• dmtalon@infosec.pub
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 months ago

Go into the activity Click top/right button where you would do/dismiss Scroll to the bottom, where it says disable prompt.

I imagine this will prevent future notifications

• br3d@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

Thank you. For future people, this is the answer. The time to press the top-right button is when the workout recommendation appears. From there, there’s the option to never see the recommendations again

• dmtalon@infosec.pub
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        2 months ago

It used to ask you after “a number of” individual dismisses if you want to continue receiving recommendations but I am currently dismissing most recommendations but it hasn’t asked me. I had an issue that set back my running quite a bit and I’m not ready to do threshold/sprints etc…

Not sure if they removed that or not, but my watch hasn’t asked me the last few months of dismissing.

• orangeNgreen@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    2 months ago

It might be through the Connect app on your phone rather than the watch itself. Try going into the app, click the “More” button, then “Insights.” Not sure if that’s it, since I have it off and have never gotten the recommendations.