• ☆ Yσɠƚԋσʂ ☆@lemmy.mlOP
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    2 months ago

Getting skinned alive by the men who ran these scumbag exploiter families. I love how even when presented with actual research proving how full of shit you are, you keep digging. I guess runs in the family.

• unique_hemp
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      2 months ago

Showing a paragraph with a nasty description does not really prove anything, I could find you endless paragraphs that say nasty things about communists.

Here’s some other research:

Available here, page 126

Do you fathom, how little land 5ha actually is for farming? Especially considering, that even the Western Soviet Union is generally not densely populated.

• ☆ Yσɠƚԋσʂ ☆@lemmy.mlOP
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        2 months ago

Again, these were the people who exploited others in brutal conditions. Hence why they were called fists. The minimal size of the property these fucks had isn’t really the counter point you seem to think it is. Keep digging buddy.

• unique_hemp
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          edit-2
          2 months ago

Notice the weight-bearing words “at first” in your own cited research? Etymology is not a valid argument when the definition of a term drastically changes, in this case becoming much broader. My point is, most “kulaks” deported by Stalin from the Baltics were new landowners with not a lot of land and at most a few paid workers. At least in the case of Latvia, these workers were commonly seasonal labourers from Poland (that came here willingly).